Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weightly Depressed...

So, Its been 12 days... sorry. My best friend was in town so any free time has been taken up by fun times with her. :)

Anyways, what Ive been doing... Kinda depressed (NOTE: when I say depressed I dont mean like actually depressed I just mean that I am not my normally happy self.) Mainly because I started my new job and I cant fit into my chef clothes from school... I have gained 40 pounds at most and I guess a couple sizes since school in September and that is very depressing to me. Kinda makes me sad. On top of that I was looking at pictures of myself from that time and I look so much skinner... mind you I was still in the 200's just not at 266...

On a lighter note (haha funny- lighter) ... I went on an hour walk with my sister today and hopefully will work out tonight. Tomorrow I have a 5 mile walk planned for us! My mom got these new ab ripper dvds so I am going to try those out. I was tracking my calories but stopped that a couple weeks ago. I must get back on that and that starts tomorrow.

I want to also try eating more salads... mainly because that is the healthiest thing that I can think of right now. I have to eat at least 1200 calories minium (because that is how many calories your body needs to survive daily) and hopefully with that and exercise will help me shead some pounds... because I just cant weight any longer....

No comments:

Post a Comment