Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm Back

Its been.... awhile. But here I am. I cant stay away from losing weight because it is a constant thing in my life. I want to be able to walk into ANY store and be able to find a cute pair of jeans that fits and that isn't happening. Today, my weight is .... dumb roll please.... 254 pounds. So I am 12 pounds down from March. And like I keep telling myself, it could be worse. I could be moving in the other direction and gaining weight. So as long as the number is going down even if it is ever so slightly its still going lower.

Earlier this month, my friend and I decided to make a lifestyle change and to be more active and although I haven't made a full change I'm slowly getting there. I have been eating better... Cutting down the fried foods and trying to eat leaner meat. But I'm not going to lie. It is so hard. Not only because I LOVE to cook and there is my addiction to food... but because I'm influenced my the people I surround myself with a lot. I'm not blaming them for the peer pressure (for the lack of a better word) but myself for lacking the will power to say no. When they say "lets go get ice cream," I say OK because I love ice cream. And where I may have gotten a huge bit in the past, I, now at least, get the smallest serving. So its sorta better....

Either way... I'm going to try and blog more.... because I feel that this may keep me accountable. The reason I have stopped other blogs is because I feel the pressure of 'having' (even though I have no readers...) to keep writing and the want goes away. But I think that the pressure in this case will keep me motivated because if there's one thing I lack in my life it is motivation.

Well tata, on with my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment