Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Weight and Measurements

Mind you (a sorta excuse...) it is 4 in the afternoon- so I have eaten today. But I decided that this shouldnt wait until tomorrow. Because as they always say tomorrow never comes.

So, when I weigh I usually use my Wii Fit Balance Board. I really love it. But sometimes it is so mean with the noises it makes when you step on it. But I guess at my weight, I wouldnt want me standing on me either...

Weight: 266lbs
BMI: 42.69

Bust: 48"
Waist: 44"
Hips: 52"
Thigh: 32"
Calf: 17.5"
Neck: 15"
Biscep (Arm): 17.5"
Forearm: 12"

Pants Size: 22
Shirt Size: 18-20, XL-1X Depending

You know. Looking at these numbers is kinda depressing. I have never really written them down before. But I guess in the long run it is going to be great to come back and look at my progress and how much has changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment