Tuesday, March 6, 2012

A Little About Me

Hi and Welcome,

First off, thank you for reading.

Second, my name is Shianne and I am overweight. This is going to be my journey to a smaller me. I want to loose at least 100 pounds. And I can do this.

Third, I have 2 major problems that have led me to just keep racking in the pounds... A) I eat when I'm bored. And lets just say that at this time in my life I am bored more times than I am not... B) I lack motivation. I have good intentions but despite these and my boredness I am still lazy and just sit around and eat.

But at this point I believe I have hit my rock bottom. The scale says that I am the heaviest I have ever been. You may say 'well you are only 20...' But if I dont start this now then I dont know when its going to happen. I have so much inter beauty that boys arent getting to ejoy because they cant see past my appearence. Well that is enough excuses. I CAN'T WEIGHT (see a pun - cute right?!) any longer. I am changing my life. And you... YOU are going to get to be on that journey with me. Because just writing my success and failures are going to make me feel so much better... even if I am writing to no one.

-Shianne

No comments:

Post a Comment