Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Back at it

I've started to get back at it. Oh you've heard this a million times? True, I am definitely notorious for saying things and not doing them. But this time I'm not telling you at the very start of my journey, I am telling you this after a month and a half of already doing it. I have lost just over 13 pounds since I started on July 22nd.

I have been eating better. Watching portion sizes and cutting back on the bad foods that I shouldn't be eating in the first place. I have always been a big water drinker but now I drink even more water, I'm practically a fish! Ha.

I try to go to the gym once a day for an hour at least. Burning anywhere between 500-600 calories. This has been so wonderful. I joined the YMCA and they have exercise classes that you can take for free. When I first started going to the gym I relied on these because I didn't necessarily want to be going to the gym in the first place and these would keep me focused and moving for the whole hour.

But what really got me started this time around, besides my bored-ness, was a website called Diet Bet. With this site you bet money that you will lose a certain amount of weight. Either 4% in 4 weeks or 10% in 3 months. I LOVE it! I 'won' my first bet. It was a $30 bet and I ended up getting $53. That's $23 extra for just losing 9lbs! Not to mention that there is so much support!

Well there is that. Just popping in to say hello.

Talk to you soon.

4 comments:


  1. .
    .
    .
    Life is very weird. Jesus has a very strange sense of humor. I just looked at your profile and I lived in Aurora Colorado for 40 years.
    .
    .
    .
    .

    ReplyDelete
  2. .
    .
    .
    People that continually try to control their weight can't.
    .
    .

    #__&--++
    *'''
    ';&_$$
    .
    .
    .

    ReplyDelete